ATTENTION - the X10 DVDs are ready!!!! ... Click for more.

Wednesday, September 01, 2004

Why this one is different

I've been here for a few days now. I've seen my kangaroos, tried vegemite, had some shrimp on the barbi and, most importantly, hung out with my new "mates."

As they say around here, "no dramas."

But even without the Aussie angle this event is so different from any other Internet Marketing event I've ever been to (or heard about). This is also, I think, the future of what these events are going to become.

The lack of pitching people are going to see here is going to do two different things:

1. It is going to prevent any problems or any worries about what the audience is going to get and what it is "really going to cost" to get the whole thing. I've seen the outlines, heard many of the presentations and am amazed at what they're going to show. Honestly, this Blog will probably be adversely affected as I'm going to be taking my own notes during this wild ride and writing this thing second.

Issue #1 is what everyone is talking about and focusing on.

But let's talk about the second issue.

2. These people are the best of the best. I'm honored to be sharing the stage with them and now that they have no pressure to sell or pitch, they only have pressure to perform. If they hold anything back here, they're going to look bad (they won't, don't worry) and, as a result, you're going to get NOTHING but the full story here. I can't wait.